Prajna is a part of Jeeyar Educational Trust and was established to promote moral values and to share our culture and heritage. In the Prajna classes students are taught
• Rich Vedic culture and heritage
• Knowledge of usages, customs, and practices
• Meaningful prayers for different situations
• Public speaking, leadership skills, and management skills
• Service to society, learning respecting others and caring for Nature
This week, a training program was conducted by Vijayawada Prajna center. Prajna teachers from in and around Krishna district attended the training program. The training program was coordinated by Venkatamma Raju garu.