Prajna is a part of Jeeyar Educational Trust and was established to promote moral values and to share our culture and heritage. In the Prajna classes students are taught
• Rich Vedic culture and heritage
• Knowledge of usages, customs, and practices
• Meaningful prayers for different situations
• Public speaking, leadership skills, and management skills
• Service to society, learning respecting others and caring for Nature
This week, a training program was conducted by Vijayawada Prajna center. Prajna teachers from in and around Krishna district attended the training program. The training program was coordinated by Venkatamma Raju garu.
Know your History and pass on the proud Legacy!
Prajna Summer Camp in JIVA Campus(15th May – 5th June)
Prajna Free Summer Camp in Karimangar(2nd May – 20th May)
Venugopla Swami Temple Sikhara Kalasa Prathishtta – Wargal
‘Krishi ka Rishi’ – A Training Program by Subhash Palekar in JIVA Campus