Remembering Sri Pedda Jeeyar Swami today as He physically departed from this world in the year of 1979 on December 31st, hundreds of devotees poured in to pay respects at Divya Saketham, JIVA.
Sri Pedda Jeeyar Swami has been great inspiration to many in various streams.
- Annangari Chari Swami referring to Him as ‘Satya sankalpa’
- Vishwa Hindu Parishad referring to Him as exemplary stating that they could not conduct Vedic conference in a way that Swami conducted in 1970s
- The then, Tata Birla Chairman, participating in Delhi Vedic Conference referring Him as an unforgettable, great and distinct personality of great stature and thejas
- Vanamamalai Jeeyar Swami, referring to Him as an avatar of Bhagavad Ramanuja
- Dr. Samudrala Rangaramanujula Varu, referring to Him as a pioneer in closing gaps and differences amongst many bramhins and scholars w.r.t several rituals
Sri Pedda Jeeyar Swami believed that oneness amongest all people can successfully be built only through the common bond, ie with God. Any other way cannot sustain. He empowered women with Spiritual consciousness giving great power to build morally and spiritually balanced families. He responded for many social causes with utmost patience.
Sri Ramachadra Jeeyar Swami, Sri Ahobila Ramanuja Jeeyar Swami, Sri Devanatha Ramanuja Jeeyar Swami and many others expressed immense gratitude towards Sri Pedda Jeeyar Sswami for paving a beautiful path in which they are all walking now..