Protecting Mother Earth and safe guarding our precious ecosystem is the need of the day. Our actions and deeds are abusing Mother Nature and hence the disasters. JET and VT have been working since past 30 years in bringing awareness and conducting mass educational and practical programs to save Mother Earth.
- Encourage people to use less plastic
- Promote usage of natural resources such as solar energy, wind etc
- Demonstrate advantages of an environmental friendly lifestyle
- Implementing Swach Bharath program
- Launched Green Kumbh Yathra with Living Planet Foundation
- Launched plant sapling – Each house own a plant in Adilabad tribal area on Oct 2nd, 2014
- 3 schools in India now use Solar Energy for daily electricity needs
- Propagated Go Green in Sri Yagam event, 2010, in New Jersey, USA
- Partnered with cities (Frisco, Dallas and Cupertino, CA, USA) to participate in projects
- Cleaning Projects include stream and park cleanups, Adopt-a-street programs in New Jersey, Washington DC and Dallas areas, USA – Every Year
- Distributed plant saplings in many districts in India
- Gita Jyothi – Mass Prayer programs with 100 million people taking oath in various places to protect Mother Earth
Green Kumbh Yathra – 2013
With a deep understanding on the need to protect our biome, and an ardent proponent of Carbon Reduction Program and efficient GreenHouse Gas conservation, JET and VT launched the Green Kumbh Yatra along with Dr. Braulio Ferrriera de Souza Dias, Executive Secretary of the Convention on Biological Diversity. Green Kumbh Yatra, which is organized by Living Planet Foundation, is an unique program that highlights the conservation of biodiversity across several countries in the world.
The aim of Green Kumbh is to establish a powerful focal point around which people can save environment and build a clean, healthy, diverse world. This Yatra, includes traversing on foot and nonmotorized vehicles as much as possible, across several countries.
February 2007 -Reducing Plastic Usage in Tirumala
Tirumala Venkateswara Temple in Tirumala Hills, India is the most visited place of worship. Around 40 million people visit the temple and the path to the temple included 7 to 9 miles trekking on the sacred hills. These hills used to be heavily polluted with plastic water bottles and other plastic products causing severe environmental hazards. JET and VT initiated a trekking with 70,000 volunteers to highlight the use of plastic alternatives and to completely reduce plastic usage. The hills are now in the visible transformation stage with pilgrims embracing plastic alternatives protecting the environment.
JET World is also a pioneer in the animal welfare arena and frequently conducts free veterinary camps along with animal preservation camps.
Promoting Environmental Friendly Projects and Grooming Youth for Future Leadership
Although people around the planet exhibit different behaviors, fundamental truths such as respect for elders, concern for nature, and gratitude for sources that benefit all beings do not change. For over three decades, JET has inspired millions of youth all over the world to learn this wisdom and meaningfully use the knowledge to benefit communities and the environment. JET imbibes a sense of social responsibility with ethical leadership for our future leaders. JET and VT youth spearhead social activities such as food drive, fund raising for the needy, environment conservation, health camps, and disaster relief.
100% Results in Allampally Tribal School
National Science Day Celebrations – Jeeyar Gurukulam
Yet Another Successful Chapter in the Annals of Allampally Tribal Areas
Health Camp @ Jeeyar Gurukulam Allampalli
Sri Ahobila Jeeyar Swamiji in Mancharial