Nethra Vidyalaya – Junior College & Degree College 7th Anniversery at JIVA Campus Celebrated
Nethra Vidyalaya – Junior & Degree College for Visually Challenged 7th Anniversary Celebrations were celebrated grandly on 31.8.2014 at JIVA Campus under the aegis of HH Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji, HH Devanatha Ramanuja Jeeyar Swamiji and Dr. Rangaramanujacharya Swamiji. Chief Guests and Honourable Guests presided over the lamp lighting function and inaugurated the Anniversary event.Chief Guests:-
2. Smn. Konda Visweswar Reddy garu, M.P, Chevella
3. Smn. Karri Ra:ma: Reddy garu, Director, Manasa Hospital.Honourable Guests:-
4. Smn. Sathyanarayana Rao garu, Ex. Minister of A.P
5. Smn. Dr. Rameswar Rao garu, C.E.O, My Home Industries.
6. Smn. Prakash Goud garu, Local M.L.ASpeaking on this event, the guests praised the efforts of CEO of VT Seva, Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji for bringing hope in the life of children and imbibing skills to make them self-reliant.Dr. Rama Reddy ji, at 59 years, a student all his life, with more than 20 degrees in hand in all spheres of studies, inspired everyone to continue studying just as one eats or sleeps.A student who graduated and became a lecturer in the college, Mr. Surender created 3 books – Sri Vishnu Sahasranama, Sri Alvandar Sthothram and Tiruppavai in braille. HH released Alvandar Sthothram. The chief guests released Sri Vishnu Sahasranama and Tiruppavai. So far, 33 books have been released in Braille for the convenience of the students which include Inter and Degree books too.Cultural programs included dances, feats, light music, songs, mimicry by students. The auditorium was filled with claps and appreciation seeing the performances.
The program concluded with HH Swamiji handing over mementoes to staff in appreciation of their efforts. — at Divya Saketam.