11th May, 2015
HH Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji inaugurated the new LLLT (Low Level Laser Therapy ) equipment today. It was donated to JIMS Hospital by Vikasa Tarangini on behalf of VT Seva. LLLT is used for Pain Management which can treat pain and heal the body tissues up to 5 cms below the skin. LLLT has the following features:
- Both scanner and probe modes
- LASER output as per International standards
- Delivers even power dose and promotes faster healing
- Meridian point detector
- Key operated switch
- LASER Goggles for patient and operator
and here is a list of few conditions effectively treated by LLLT :
- Wound Healing : Diabetic foot ulcers, Leprosy wounds, Gangrenes, Leg ulcers
- Pain Relief : Osteoarthritis, Tennis Elbow, Lower back pain, Repetitive stress injuries
- Inflammation Reduction : Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tendonitis, Myositis
- Others : Variety of pain pressure sores, inflammation, injuries, wounds and sport injuries.
Who are you deep within: Ravana or Rama, Surpanaka or Sitha?!
Badari Ashtakshari Kshetram
Lets Learn to Play the Game of Archery
Sri Maha Lakshmi appears in the ‘ocean of milk’, the ksheerabdi – How and Why?
Physical science and Spiritual science!