How many of us have questions such as these and many more?
• What does lasting happiness mean? Does it exist?
• What does love mean? Does true love exist?
• What is the purpose of this life? How does one achieve it?
• What kind of hurdles exist in leading a contented life?
• How do we deal with internal enemies like anger, jealousy, selfishness etc.?
• Does food impact the way we behave?
• Why deadly diseases like cancer are hurting many people these days? How can suffering end?
• Why are innocent people penalised? Is God being fair?
• How do we reach God? Where is HE?
Hundreds of aspirants today began their journey towards finding answers to these questions. An Acharya who has been walking the path laid in scriptures, who is in the continuous mode of educating people with the truths about God, Soul and Nature is a blessing on the entire creation. Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji initiated people into Sri Vaishnava Sampradayam, a path that has lead great number of people into the blissful state.
On the 2nd of September, JIVA asram in Sri Ram Nagar became the stage for such great dialogue between Jagadacharya, Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swami and several aspirants of knowledge!