Sri Rama Paduka Pattabhishekam
Under the aegis of HH Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji – Sri Rama Paduka Pattabhishekam Celebrations:
Many races, castes, creeds, classes, successful, prosperous, and cadres of people live on this earth. This earth is providing them all with air, water, food, clothing and shelter. Like a mother she is cuddling us protectively in times of grief and joy. Shows no distinction between bad and good.
An ambiance pleasant with gentle breeze of peace will prevail …… Mother Nature will rejoice showering flowers of happiness……..
If only the human beings stop struggle for dominance, jealousies, greed for others’ things and power, …. and own a heart that melts at others hardships and the drive and a responsive attitude to lend a helping hand to the needy. World revers a person who has no ego or greed, is obedient kind and helping and serves all beings equally.
Sri:ra:ma was born as a human with these qualities. His life stands as an ideal for generations to come. Such a person’s presence rejuvenates the nature. Even if those qualities either copied or practiced the world adores him. Only human beings mimick. Man abounds in this intelligence. Then whom should he copy?
Lord Sri:ra:ma is one such model human being whose history is ever fresh!! Bharata ,Sri Rama’s Anuja ( Brother ), had declared “If we surrender at the Padukas of Lord Rama and worship them our wealth and possessions will grow ten fold. Thus he initiated the Paduka: A:ra:dhana
- Relieved Ahalya of her sins
- Mollified Bharatha’s distress and made him the custodian
- Gifted the world a governance of Equality
- Drove away Sugriva’s fear and bestowed him with happiness and wealth
- Crowned Vibhishana, who had surrendered, as king
- Gave peace to Sages
- Awarded Moksha to a bird
HH Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji graced us with a wonderful program where we can pray heartily to Sri Rama’s padukas through our Acharya Bhagavad Ramanuja. Bhagavad Ramanujacharya is a great acharya who taught us how to live peacefully and happily. Praying to God as an tool of Bhagavad Ramanujacharya is to remove our flaws and be blessed with peace and prosperity. Let us place the padukas on our heads, install them in our hearts, let’s worship them with love laden lotuses, let us shower them with sacred waters filled with love. Let us encourage everyone to participate in Sri Ra:ma Pa:duka Patta:bhishe:kam.
Bhagavad Ramanujacharya’s Reforms
- He made the Sri Su:kthi:s of the 12 Alwars, the great devotees of Lord born in different castes to be rendered daily on par with Vedas.
- They are worshipped as Lord’s Parivara in temples
- He shaped many temples like Sri Rangam, Tirumala, Melkote, Kanchi as centers of devotion and dedication
- “I am happy and ready even to face the wrath of hell if my sharing of the Mantra to all without discrimination bestows eternal bliss on those who are suffering and downtrodden” — was able to placate his Guru who was seething with anger by projecting his enormous compassion
- A pioneer of equality who led the downtrodden into the Melkote temple in the 11th century saying “ How can you be considered untouchables when a great saint like Thiruppani Alwar took birth in your caste ? Yours is the blessed caste, you are Vaishnavas ( Thirukkulaththa:r)
- A kind soul who promoted “All are equal before God” by making a muslim princess, who out of love for Lord Selvapillai reached the Melkote temple and left her mortal body, as Bibi Nachhiar and ensured that she received honors like Sri Lakshmi in the temple.
- Thus Innumerable are his contributions for the well being of the society who renounced the supremacy of the Lord and promoted universal brotherhood and tolerance among the human beings
Since the millennium of Bhagavad Ramanujacharya is fast approaching let us:
- Reflect on some of his reforms and teachings
- Let us practice them
- Let us spread the Love of Lord and evoke bhakthi among everyone
Let’s keep Bhagavad Ramanuja in front of us and pray to Sri Rama Padukas – this will enhance our wealth and prosperity ten fold.
How to Participate ?
- Form forums of devotees all over the world
- Receive padukas of Sri Rama and his Pratima
- Install them in our house or temple
- Worship daily praying for strength of will, wealth and friendship
- Chant names of Lord Sri Rama, placing a grain of rice for every Nama
- Propagate and spread the teachings of equality of Sri Ra:ma and Ra:ma:nuja:cha:rya
- Form Samatha:mandalis with interested people in every place
- Collect all the rice grains after worship to a single place
- Take all the Pa:dukas in a procession
- Perform Pa:duka Patta:bhishekam for all Pa:dukas with milk and distribute the Prasadam to everyone around
- Let us curb the natural disasters and calamities and strengthen our state and country
- Let us achieve peace
Come let us all Walk together and participate in this unique program !!!
For more Details Contact : 8331810945 – Sri Rama Paduka Pattabhishekam Office